My December Daily


So, the mayhem starts tomorrow!
And I say this as someone who doesn't have a large family to worry about, or children for that matter, and I still struggle!

This year I am making a revived attempt to Journal [my] Christmas, and (hopefully) combine it with my December Daily album, whilst being inspired and motivated by 30 Days of Festive Photography.  Good plan?  I thought it should all work pretty well togther.

Now I was trying to give myself a head start by at least getting the template of my December Daily album ready.  I've decided to go completely digital this year (much to the disgust of some of my scrappy friends no doubt :) but I need to give myself at least a fighting chance of completing this!  Unfortunately it's Day 1 tomorrow, and I've only managed to get up to Day 7 so far.  Oops. 
But Cam is working late tonight, so maybe I can crack on with this...









I've used embellishments from Weeds and Wildflower's Jolly Holiday range and the page templates are from Oscraps Paislee Press Snapshot No 2. 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the posts to come =)

    You can do it, I know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! You know, it's OK to simply repeat some of the pages you have already made! Just change the number for the date. Seven templates is lots for 25 days--in fact if you create only one more, you can repeat each one just four times (plus an extra.) What matters is that it be done: not how it is done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
They are all read and appreciated :)