One Litte Word


Ali Edwards is someone I really admire.  I want to be her sometimes.  Ok, that sounds a little creepy. 
But she is definitely a massive inspiration.  I love how she makes every day life meaningful.  I love how she leads through example, and encourages you to see the stories which threads your life together.  I love how she then ties it all together with creativity.   

Today I discovered she is running a year-long workshop around her One Little Word tradition.
I've been following this since I chose my word "foundation" in 2008.
This was followed by "build" in 2009.  And this year my word was "action".
I do believe in some way, the intention when choosing a word at the start of the year has propelled my life in subtle ways I may not even be aware of; so the thought of a workshop which gently brings this back into your consciousness every month could be an extraordinarily powerful thing.

I haven't completely decided on my word for 2011 yet, although I have a shortlist; but there's not even a moments hesitation before I sign up for this.

image from Big Picture Scrpbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
They are all read and appreciated :)